Ark is the fictional world wherein everything in the Egg Cave game occurs. It consists of different parts, such as the center of activity, Ark City, and the mysterious Egg Cave, as well as many undiscovered places.
History[edit | edit source]
An ancient painting present in the Egg Cave illustrates that a long, long time ago, the island of Ark rose from the ocean floor to the surface. however summoned the island to the surface was displeased with what it saw, so it drown the island and cursed it back to the ocean floor. But not long ago, the island reappeared with new life. It hasn't been inhabited for long, thus giving it its overgrown appearance.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ark City - the center of activity in the world of Ark
- Egg Cave - a mysterious cave where several kinds of eggs are found and stolen
- Northern Plains
- Eastern Jungle - where Chimera eggs are usually found
- The Volcano - where Bunthoff eggs are usually found
- Ark River
- Ark Bay
- Mysterious FAQ Signpost - a select of frequently asked questions answered